5.09.2009

Play.

I'm doing another morning post, I know! I was way too tired last night by the time I got in the house to bother choosing and editing my photos and writing my blog. I caught up on some sleep yesterday, but not enough! Went to bed kinda early and slept until like ten or eleven. Stayed up for a couple hours and then took an hour nap. Perfect.

Then I got a shower and did my hair and makeup and went outside to enjoy the perfect weather for pictures. I spent an hour or so out alone shooting. I got some great shots, then my nephew showed up. I had agreed to babysit my niece and nephew last night and this morning/afternoon for my brother. I'm not really sure where my niece is, I guess she was supposed to be dropped off this morning but it's after 1030 and I still haven't seen her, who knows?

But my nephew and I had a blast playing outside last night. I'm surprised my legs aren't sore today from the trampoline and swinging with him laying on my legs. He's five. He's not light! We took like 300 pictures. It was great! Then we came in and cleaned off my card and went down to the lake to take sunset pictures. We waited too long so we didn't get any really good ones, but that's ok.

Then I put him to bed and went out to the Brass Rail, a bar in Indian River with Kevin. I was going to stay home but I felt bad because I knew I wouldn't have the time to see him any other time this weekend and I told him we could hang out. And I don't think I'll be back up for a minimum of three weeks. Then I came home and spent some time on the phone and then went to bed. Sleeping with a five year old proves to make it impossible to sleep in. lol. Oh well. Looks like it will be another day for a nap!!

So, for the pictures:

Day 47 (05.08.09):
my sunglasses in the grass.

Day 47:
me in the grass. lol.
♥ Sara

"So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again within us."
-Gaston Bachelard

2 comments:

Kate said...

sounds like u had an awesome day hunnie!! and i love the pics looks so warm and sunny!

sjkrueger said...

I did! He's so much fun! =)

It was perfect temperature out too, I hate warm weather, but I was in a skirt and my zip up and was comfortable. =)